A Phase 1, Open-label, Multicenter, Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of EDI200, an Ectodysplasin-A1 Replacement Molecule, in X-Linked Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia (XLHED) Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs EDI 200 (Primary)
- Indications Ectodermal dysplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Edimer Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by an Edimer Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Oct 2013 New trial record