A Phase Ib/IIa Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Once Daily Dosing of STP206 in Premature Very Low Birth Weight and Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonates
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs STP 206 (Primary)
- Indications Acute enterocolitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Leadiant Biosciences
- 02 Apr 2015 According to Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, STP-206 received Orphan Drug Designation in U.S.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.