A Phase III, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-8931 (SCH 900931) in Subjects With Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease (Prodromal AD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Verubecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APECS
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1500 to 1350.
- 14 Feb 2017 According to the Merck AG media release, results from this study are expected in February 2019.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.