Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Herpes Zoster Vaccine GSK1437173A When Co-administered With GSK Biologicals' Seasonal Influenza Vaccine GSK2321138A in Adults Aged 50 Years and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary) ; GSK 2321138A (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster; Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms ZOSTER-004
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Oct 2016 Results of safety and immunogenecity analysis presented at the IDWeek 2016.
- 19 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.