A Phase 1, Randomized, Single Blind Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Safety of an Oral Contraceptive Containing Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol When Co-administered With GSK1322322 in Healthy Adult Women of Childbearing Age Who Are of Non-Childbearing Potential Due to Surgical Sterilization or IUD Placement.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lanopepden (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov