A Single Blind, (Subject and Investigator Blinded, Sponsor Unblinded), Two-Period, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Sequential, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of DS 7309 In Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DS 7309 (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.