Phase I/II Bortezomib, Melphalan and Low Dose TBI Conditioning for Patients Undergoing Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 10 Feb 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Mayo Clinic record.
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.