A Single-Arm, Open Label Study of Aflibercept as Maintenance Therapy Following Induction With Aflibercept in Combination With XELOX, as First-Line Treatment for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patient
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMOR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 18 Mar 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued due to safety reasons.
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 04 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.