A Single Arm, Single Stage Phase II Trial of GSK1120212 and GSK2141795 in Persistent or Recurrent Cervical Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Uprosertib (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 05 Apr 2017 Results analysing clinical activity and safety of trametinib [GSK-1120212] + GSK2141795 in patients with recurrent or metastatic cervical cancer, presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 10 Aug 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued due to problems related to drug supply.