A Phase I, Randomised, Open Label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Subcutaneous Doses of ATL1102 Alone and in Combination with G-CSF in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ATL 1102 (Primary) ; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Stem cell mobilisation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Antisense Therapeutics
- 23 Jul 2014 Results published in the Media Release.
- 23 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 27 Mar 2014 New source identified and integrated (Australian & NZ Clinical Trials Register; ACTRN12614000200684)