Comparison of Somavaratan (VRS-317), a Long-acting Human Growth Hormone, to Daily rhGH in a Phase 3, Randomized, One-year, Open-label, Multi-center, Non-inferiority Trial in Pre-pubertal Children with Growth Hormone Deficiency.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Somavaratan (Primary)
- Indications Growth disorders; Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VELOCITY
- Sponsors Versartis
- 22 May 2017 Data from this trial were presented during the 19th European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE), as reported in a Versartis media release.
- 03 Apr 2017 According to a Versartis Inc. media release, based on this study poster was presented at the Endocrine Society's 99th Annual Meeting & Expo (ENDO 2017).
- 03 Apr 2017 According to a Versartis media release, data from this trial are expected in September 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History