RECORA- Regorafenib in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) After Failure of Standard Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECORA
- Sponsors Bayer
- 30 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 30 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (Data cut-off 11 July 2016) assessing efficacy (n=457) and safety (n=458) of regorafenib, presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium