S1313, A Phase IB/II Randomized Study of Modified FOLFIRINOX + Pegylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) Versus Modified FOLFIRINOX Alone in Patients With Good Performance Status Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Mar 2017 According to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release, company is working with SWOG to verify and analyze the initial data set, including a planned analysis by hyaluronan (HA) level, following completion of retrospective determination of tumor HA levels.