A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study of Intravenously Administered SFP in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric pyrophosphate (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Rockwell Medical Technologies
- 25 Aug 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 26 Mar 2015 Results presented at the National Kidney Foundation meeting, as per Rockwell medical media release.
- 12 Jan 2015 Time frame for endpoints has been changed from 3 days 48 hours as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.