A Phase 1a/b Non-randomized, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Sterile BPM31510 (Ubidecarenone, USP) Nanosuspension Injection Administered Intravenously to Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ubidecarenone (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Berg Pharma
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=97; as of 10 Dec 2016) assessing safety and molecular signatures of susceptibility, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.