An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase I/II Clinical Trial to Identify the Modufolin Dose With Most Favorable Safety Prospect and Confirmed Ability to Mitigate High-Dose Methotrexate Induced Toxicity During Treatment of Osteosarcoma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Folitixorin (Primary) ; Folinic acid; Methotrexate
- Indications Folic acid deficiency; Osteosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Isofol Medical
- 18 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Sweden (end date: 3 Jan 2017).
- 01 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic (2017-01-03), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 29 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (End date:2017-01-03) as per European Clinical Trials Database.