A Phase I Study of Ibrutinib (PCI-32765) in Combination With Lenalidomide in Relapsed and Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Aug 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.