A PROSPECTIVE RANDOMISED PHASE III STUDY OF ANDROGEN DEPRIVATION THERAPY WITH DOCETAXEL WITH OR WITHOUT LOCAL RADIOTHERAPY WITH OR WITHOUT ABIRATERONE ACETATE AND PREDNISONE IN PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC HORMONE-NAÏVE PROSTATE CANCER.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Docetaxel; LHRH receptor agonists; LHRH receptor antagonists; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GETUG AFU 21; PEACE1
- 12 Jan 2018 This trial has been suspended in Portugal.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 916 to 1168.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2023 to 1 Dec 2030.