A Single-Center, Randomized, Investigator/Subject-Blind, Adaptive Multiple Ascending-Dose, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of RO5545965 Following Oral Administration in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RO 5545965 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Feb 2014 Status has gone changed from active not recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 44 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.