An Open Label Phase I Dose Escalation Trial to Investigate the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Intravenous Volasertib in Combination With Subcutaneous Azacitidine in Patients With Previously Untreated High-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) and Not Candidates for Haematopoetic Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 28 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.