Endoscopic Injection of Botulinum Toxin in Patients With Hypercontractile Esophageal Motility Disorders: a Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Achalasia; Oesophageal motility disorders; Oesophageal spasm
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIBOH
- 29 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.