A Phase 2a Study of an Anti-LOXL2 Monoclonal Antibody (GS-6624) in HIV and/or Hepatitis C- Infected Subjects With Liver Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Simtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 27 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.