A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Daily CF101 Administered Orally to Subjects With Active, Sight-Threatening, Noninfectious Intermediate or Posterior Uveitis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Piclidenoson (Primary)
- Indications Intermediate uveitis; Posterior uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 16 Dec 2015 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jan 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.