A Phase I, Single-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Single Centre Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenous MEDI8111 After Single Ascending Doses in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 8111 (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 62 to 48 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.