A 12-month, Phase IV, Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter Study to Compare Efficacy of 0.5 mg Ranibizumab Pro re Nata (PRN) Versus 2 mg Aflibercept Bimonthly Intravitreal Injections on Retinal Thickness Stability Till Month 6 of Treatment and Explore Functional Outcomes up to Month 12 in Patients With Neovascular (Wet) Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration; Blindness
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SALT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Sweden (end date: 2017-05-29).
- 09 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Denmark (end date: 2017-05-29).