A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of 0.2% and 0.5% R932348 Ophthalmic Solutions in Patients With Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs R 348 (Primary)
- Indications Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DROPS
- Sponsors Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Aug 2014 Results published in Rigel Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Aug 2014 Primary endpoint (change in inferior corneal fluorescein staining score) has not been met, according to a Rigel Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History