A Phase III Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Radium-223 Dichloride in Combination With Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone/Prednisolone in the Treatment of Asymptomatic or Mildly Symptomatic Chemotherapy-naive Subjects With Bone Predominant Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer(CRPC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ERA 223
- Sponsors Bayer
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Dec 2017 to 15 May 2018.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 23 Dec 2019.
- 22 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.