A Phase III Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Radium-223 Dichloride in Combination With Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone/Prednisolone in the Treatment of Asymptomatic or Mildly Symptomatic Chemotherapy-naive Subjects With Bone Predominant Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer(CRPC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ERA 223
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 23 Dec 2019.
- 22 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology