A Multi-center, Non-randomized, Non Blinded, Non-controlled Study to Investigate the Impact of Multiple Doses of BAY63-2521 on Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Patients With Interstitial Lung Disease Associated Pulmonary Hypertension.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial lung diseases; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 29 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2013 Planned number of patients 20 added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.