A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Riociguat (0.5 mg, 1.0 mg, 1.5 mg, 2.0 mg and 2.5 mg TID) in Patients With Symptomatic Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias (IIP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RISE-IIP
- Sponsors Bayer
- 14 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Portugal (End date:2016-09-14) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in Spain.
- 24 Sep 2016 This trial was completed in Denmark and Belgium(14 Sep 2016).