A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Riociguat in Patients With Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis (dcSSc)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RISE-SSc
- Sponsors Bayer
- 17 Jun 2017 Baseline characteristics presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.