A 28-Day Multiple-Dose Titration Study to Assess the Effects of MK-8892 on Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics in Subjects With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MK-8892 (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Jul 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.