The Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin Type A in the Treatment of Allodynic-Type Neuropathic Pain in People With Spinal Cord Injury or Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.