An Open-Label, Multicenter, Historically-Controlled Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of ELAD in Subjects With Acute Liver Failure (ALF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Extracorporeal hepatocyte-based therapy (Primary)
- Indications Liver failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vital Therapies
- 20 Oct 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, this trial has been terminated because of the results from the 1st pivotal study, the ELAD clinical plan in being re-evaluated.
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2015 According to a Vital Therapies media release, the seventh patient has been enrolled in this trial as of 29 July 2015.