A Multi-center, Phase III, Non-controlled, Open-label Trial to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Efficacy of BAY94-9027 for Prophylaxis and Treatment of Bleeding in Previously Treated Children (Age less than 12 Years) With Severe Hemophilia A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Damoctocog alfa pegol (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT KIDS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 12 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 19 Mar 2015.
- 04 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Greece.