A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Tolerability of N–Acetylcysteine in Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with Background Treatment of Pirfenidone
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Acetylcysteine (Primary) ; Pirfenidone
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANORAMA
- Sponsors InterMune; Roche
- 21 Sep 2015 According to a Roche media release, data from this trial will be presented at the European Respiratory Society Congress 2015.
- 15 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 17 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record, 15192).