An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Baseline-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of ABT-SLV187 Monotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Parkinson's Disease and Persistent Motor-Complications Despite Optimized Treatment With Available Anti-Parkinsonian Medication
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 29 Apr 2016 New source identified and integrated (JapicCTI-142431).
- 21 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Average Daily Normalized Off Time: Change From Baseline To The Final PEG-J Visit) according to results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 21 Apr 2016 Results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology