A Trial Comparing Cardiovascular Safety of Insulin Degludec Versus Insulin Glargine in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes at High Risk of Cardiovascular Events
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEVOTE
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, the company has submitted a Type II Variation application to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for including data in the label for Tresiba (insulin degludec) from this trial.
- 12 Jun 2017 Results published in a Novo Nordisk media release.
- 12 Jun 2017 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, results from this trial were presented at the American Diabetes Association's 77th Scientific Sessions (ADA 2017) and also published simultaneously in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History