A Trial Comparing Cardiovascular Safety of Insulin Degludec Versus Insulin Glargine in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes at High Risk of Cardiovascular Events
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms DEVOTE
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 15 Sep 2017 Results of a secondary analysis investigating associations of severe hypoglycaemia with cardiovascular outcomes and mortality, published in the Diabetologia.
- 15 Sep 2017 Results of a secondary analysis investigating associations of day-to-day fasting glycaemic variability (pre-breakfast self-measured blood glucose [SMBG]) with severe hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomes, published in the Diabetologia.
- 15 Sep 2017 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, results from this study were published in the Diabetologia.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History