A Phase 3 Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled,Multicenter, Parallel Group Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of NAFT-600 in Subjects With Tinea Pedis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naftifine (Primary)
- Indications Tinea pedis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merz Pharma
- 17 Oct 2013 New trial record
- 10 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-cure-rate' has been met.
- 10 Oct 2013 Naftifine 2% gel was approved for interdigital-type tinea pedis based on results from two pivotal US-based trials, including this trial, according to a Merz North America media release.