APOLLO: A Phase 3 Multicenter, Multinational, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Patisiran (ALN-TTR02) in Transthyretin (TTR)-Mediated Polyneuropathy (Familial Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy-FAP)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Patisiran (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APOLLO
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2017 Results published in an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Sep 2017 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the 1st European ATTR Amyloidosis Meeting on November 2,2017.
- 20 Sep 2017 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, based on positive results of this trial company expects to file its first New Drug Application in late 2017 and first Marketing Authorisation Application shortly thereafter in early 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History