APOLLO: A Phase 3 Multicenter, Multinational, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Patisiran (ALN-TTR02) in Transthyretin (TTR)-Mediated Polyneuropathy (Familial Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy-FAP)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Patisiran (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APOLLO
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, full results are expected to be presented in late 2017 at the 1st European ATTR Amyloidosis Meeting for Patients and Doctors Nov 2017.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to report top-line results in the coming weeks.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Arbutus Biopharma Corporation media release, top-line results from this trial are expected in the third quarter of 2017.