APOLLO: A Phase 3 Multicenter, Multinational, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Patisiran (ALN-TTR02) in Transthyretin (TTR)-Mediated Polyneuropathy (Familial Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy-FAP)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Patisiran (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APOLLO
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jan 2018 According to a company media release, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals plans to present data from this trial in early, mid-, and late 2018.
- 18 Dec 2017 According to a Sanofi Genzyme media release, Sanofi Genzyme and Alnylam Pharmaceuticals announced the submission of a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for patisiran for the treatment of adults with hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis (hATTR amyloidosis).
- 12 Dec 2017 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, company has completed the rolling submission of a New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for patisiran for the treatment of adults with hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis (hATTR amyloidosis) and has requested priority review for the application.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History