A Randomized, Double-blind, Pilot Study of PINTA 745, an Anti-myostatin Peptibody, in Patients With End Stage Renal Disease Who Require Maintenance Hemodialysis and Have Protein Energy Wasting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PINTA 745 (Primary)
- Indications Nutrition disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pinta Biotherapeutics
- 31 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2015 Results published in an Atara Biotherapeutics media release.
- 14 Dec 2015 Primary endpoint of 'Percent Changes in Lean Body Mass (LBM)' has not been met, according to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History