Double-blind, Randomized, 8-week Placebo-controlled, and 16-week Open-label Extension Study Investigating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of SAR100842 Given Orally to Patients With Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 100842 (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 17 Jun 2017 Results assessing the identification of a transcriptomic signature correlated with modified rodnan skin score (Mrss), presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 24 Mar 2016 Extension part is now incorporated in this study thus changes in official title, purpose, design, treatment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.