A Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy With and Without Immunotherapy to CA125 (Oregovomab) Followed by Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy and Concurrent HIV Protease Inhibitor Nelfinavir in Patients With Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oregovomab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Nelfinavir
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2014 Protocol has been amended to change in indications, patient segments as well as in inclusion criteria.
- 12 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.