A Phase 3, 2-Part, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Ivacaftor in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis Who Are 2 Through 5 Years of Age and Have a CFTR Gating Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms KIWI
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 30th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC), as per Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Oct 2016 Results published in Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Nov 2015 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has approved expansion of the indication for ivacaftor [KALYDECO] to include children of ages 2 to 5 with cystic fibrosis who have one of nine gating mutations in CFTR gene. The approval was based on results from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History