A Phase I/II, Non Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label Study of Autologous CD34+ Cells Transduced With the G1XCGD Lentiviral Vector in Patients With X-linked Chronic Granulomatous Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NADPH oxidase gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Chronic granulomatous disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genethon
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 5.
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2020.