A Single Arm, Phase II Study of Single Agent Trametinib Followed by Trametinib in Combination With GSK2141795 in Patients With Advanced Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Uprosertib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.