Sitagliptin Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2016 Primary endpoint of improving hepatic steatosis assessed by magnetic resonance imaging has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of Hepatology.
- 02 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the Journal of Hepatology.
- 02 May 2016 Results published in the Journal of Hepatology