An Open-Label, Rollover Study to Evaluate the Long Term Safety and Efficacy of VX 770 in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms PERSIST
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Oct 2015 According to a Vertex media release, post-hoc analysis of this, STRIVE and ENVISION studies was presented at the 29th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2014 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, the CHMP (European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use) has approved the inclusion of data from this study in the product label of Kalydeco.