A Phase 1 / 2, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-finding Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of Weekly Nab-paclitaxel in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Carcinoma; Dermatofibrosarcoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Malignant melanoma; Neuroblastoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results from the phase 1 part of this study (n=64) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 123 to 134, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.